· Just a reminder: If you are at recess or lunch and the bell rings earlier than usual, report to your next scheduled class.
· Remember the cell phone policy. Keep phones in your pocket or in your locker during the school day. Phones must be silent!
· Are you wearing appropriate clothing?? With the weather getting warmer, remember the dress code!
· Students are to carry their CMMS agendas at all times when leaving their classroom during a class session. Agenda’s are to be signed by your teacher. Failure to have them with you will result in a detention.
· Remember to recycle your cans and bottles to earn a Bulldog Buck and have the opportunity to win a gift card in our weekly drawing.
State testing begins on May 4th through May 22nd, and Calle will follow a block schedule for three weeks. You will take these tests in your English and math classes. Students attending South High will follow a similar schedule at both schools and will take the math portions of the test on Friday, May 8th and Friday, May 22nd in the computer lab in Room 29. Ms. Bedrosian will send you more information closer to testing.
- 8th Grade Promotion Gown pictures orders may be turned in to the office through Friday, May 1st.
- Packets for Incoming 9th Graders are available in the office or on-line at SHS.TUSD.org, Counseling. Counselors will be here on April 29th.
- 8th Graders – South High 2015 Summer Extra-Curricular Program applications are now available in the office for sports, band, pep squad, etc.
- 8th Grade Soccer game, Calle Mayor VS Richardson, is coming up! Support our Calle Soccer players on Thursday May 7th at 4pm on the South High soccer field. Tickets are $5 and will be on sale starting Tuesday May 5th through Thursday May 7th at lunch
- Guided Reading is offered to ELD students after school in Room 24 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3 to 3:30 pm.
- See Barbara in the school office if you have lost a pair of glasses or in a case, wallet/coin purse, watch, or a cell phone anytime during this school year.
South Bay Enrichment Academy Summer School 2015 booklets are available in the school office. CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION