· Just a reminder: If you are at recess or lunch and the bell rings earlier than usual, report to your next scheduled class.
· Remember the cell phone policy. Keep phones in your pocket or in your locker during the school day. Phones must be silent!
· Are you wearing appropriate clothing?? With the weather getting warmer, remember the dress code!
· Students are to carry their CMMS agendas at all times when leaving their classroom during a class session. Agenda’s are to be signed by your teacher. Failure to have them with you will result in a detention.
· Remember to recycle your cans and bottles to earn a Bulldog Buck and have the opportunity to win a gift card in our weekly drawing.
Report Cards will be handed out today in 6th Period. Teachers, please check your mailboxes.
8th Grade Panoramic Picture orders can be turned in to the school office April 15th through the 17th. Order forms are still available in the office.
Applications for 7th Grade students to take accelerated classes at South High are due today Wednesday, April 15th to the school office by the end of school
Packets for Incoming 9th Graders are available in the office or on-line at SHS.TUSD.org, Counseling.
Guided Reading is offered to ELD students after school in Room 24 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3 to 3:30 pm.
South Bay Enrichment Academy Summer School 2015 booklets are available in the school office. CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION