CALLE MAYOR SCHOOL BULLETIN
- Calle Agenda Books are required! Agenda books need to be brought to school every day and to every class. Do not tear out or damage your agenda book. If you lose yours, see Barbara in the office to purchase a new one for $5.00.
- Do not leave your books or personal items on the lunch tables or in the hallways at lunch. Detentions will be assigned beginning this week for students that do leave items out.
- No eating on the grass or on the volleyball and basketball courts.
- No running, rough-housing or horseplay is permitted
- Please pick up your trash, think about it! If every student picked up two pieces of trash that would be almost 1600 pieces of trash not littering our campus.
- Is your locker giving you trouble? See Craig for help.
8TH Grade students are invited to participate in the John J. New Leadership Academy held at Calle Mayor. This is a wonderful opportunity for 20 students at our school. The academy will be held from 3 to 4 pm on Tuesday at Calle Mayor. It is a 10 week program beginning on Tuesday, October 7, 2014. Applications are available in the office and need to be returned to the office as soon as possible.
7th Annual Halloween Carnival Friday, October 31, 2014 Students are encouraged to wear their costumes to school, and participate in the costume contest at the Carnival. Costumes must be dress code appropriate, no masks or weapons. WE NEED YOUR HELP! If you are able to donate large bags of halloween candy, cans of hair spray paint, or large sponges it would be greatly appreciated! Tickets go on sale Monday, October 27th at lunch by the Bulldog. 5 tickets for $1
Attention all Creative People. Unleash your artistic, writing, dancing or musical talents by participating in the PTA Reflections program. This year’s theme is “The world would be a better place if..” Applications are available in the office or go to the school website for more information. All entries are due to the office by November 3rd. Few will enter, many will win!